Ever thought about dieting through juicing? When it comes to juicing, sometimes if you are new at it, it can be a little bit difficult for you to figure out what kind of juice recipes you should make. That’s why we’ve decided to give you a little bit of help here and share some of our favorite fresh juices with you. We hope you’ll try them and that you have a lot of success with your juicing diet and losing weight.
Drink When: Nighttime
Best Situation: For unwinding after a long day.
Taste: It’s delicious and it’s not too sweet.
This is one of those very healthy juice recipes that filled with both healthy veggies and the sweetness of carrots and oranges. You barely will taste the carrots if that concerns you. This is a really good one for people who simply are not vegetable fans.
This is ideal for drinking in the evenings because it doesn’t have too much fruit in it for juicing at night. There’s less natural sugar and it won’t disturb you sleep.
This is a great one for kids who won’t eat their veggies by the way.
• 2 oranges
• 2 carrots
• ¼ head lettuce
• 1 celery stalk
• ¼ head cabbage
• 2 large broccoli branches
• Process oranges in citrus juicer and put the juice in the collection jar
• Put carrots, cabbage, lettuce, and celery in juicer
• Stir with the orange juice, blend well and enjoy
Carrots are really rich with antioxidants and phytochemicals. These can regulate your blood sugar and give your immune system a boost.
Drink When: Great for afternoons.
Best Situation: When you need a good pick-me-up.
Taste: It has a strong and sweet taste.
This is one of those sweet juice recipes that anyone should fall in love with. It’s also extremely nutritious and will give you a great boost of energy in the afternoon when needed. It’s a great substitute when you have a craving for some comfort food. In fact, after you taste this juice drink, your entire definition of comfort food may change.
The best thing about this beverage is that it will give you the same boost you get with an energy drink without the crash.
• 2 apples
• 1/3 fresh pineapple
• 2 kiwi
• 2 nectarines
• Remove the nectarine seeds and the skin of the pineapple
• Chop the pineapple and apples so they fit easily into the juicer
• Add some ice, mix well and drink immediately
Kiwi by the way, has a very low glycemic index when compared to other fruits. They also are high in fiber and they won’t give you an insulin rush like some other fruits can.
Green Juice Machine
Drink When: Good for any time of day.
Best Situation: Anytime or enjoying some “me time”.
Taste: Green and zesty.
This is a drink that’s just full of green power from the cholorphyll found in the veggies. It’s also low in calories and very rich in antioxidants. If you gave juices grades most who drink it would probably give it an A+ even if it is green. The lime juice in it, really gives it a zesty kick.
• 2 carrots
• 1 cucumber
• 1 small bunch parsley
• ½ bunch chard
• ½ bunch spinach
• 1 bunch kale
• Juice of one lime
• Squeeze the lime and put the juice into a collection jar with several ice cubes
• Take the greens and make them into tightly packed balls and put them in between the cut up celery, carrots, and cucumber in your juicer
• Mix it all up and then blend together with the ice and lime juice and enjoy
Believe it or not, kale has more calcium per calorie than milk. This makes kale great for strengthening your bones, contributes to a healthier metabolism and it even helps to fight against osteoporosis. There’s also vitamin C in kale which helps maintain your joint flexibility.
Drink When: Any time of the day.
Best Situation: Drink as a daily juice.
Taste: It has a tart taste because of the grapes and apples.
If you’re looking for a juice drink that has veggies and fruit in it that will give your body a ton of nutrients, this is one of those juice recipes that will do just that. The iron in the kale will help your circulation and the pectin in the apples will help to curb your appetite.
• 1 Granny Smith apple
• ½ cup of green grapes
• ½ cucumber
• 1 cup kale
• Cut your apple in half and then slice out the apple seeds
• Put the cucumber into the juicer with the peel on it and then add the kale in with it
• Add the apples and grapes last
Did you know that if you smell green apples without even eating them they can help you to suppress hunger?
Pretty Antioxidant Delight
Drink When: Enjoy as a midday snack.
Best Situation: When feeling run down or sick.
Taste: Simply tastes healthy
This juice is one that combines strawberries and blueberries with carrots and spinach. Doesn’t sound like a good combination? Well, you’d be wrong in thinking that. This combination not only offers a great looking juice but a great tasting one as well.
• 1 cup spinach
• ½ cup strawberries
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 carrot
• Run the carrot through the juicer along with the blueberries
• Mix the strawberries and spinach together to make sure the juicer extracts the max amount of juice from them
• Simply add some ice and enjoy this beautiful juice
Blueberries have more antioxidants than all other berries with the exception of Acai berries.
We hope that you will find these juice recipes delicious and that you will share them with your family and friends.